Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Was it Something I Said?





If you have been following the Farm Girl Freak's time-line on Facebook, you know that I am trying to get Angus Girl fully dried up (from lactation) before I let her back in with the herd and with her son, Mocha.

The past couple of days, she has been pretty upset with me and the hubs for not allowing her to go into the back pasture.  She knows which gates lead to the back ten acres and she checks them multiple times a day to see if we "accidentally" left them open.

I video-taped her yesterday morning when she tried to access one of the back gates.  My hubby walked over to her and said, "Hi Sweetheart."

What happened when he put his hand out to greet her was pretty funny.

I just have to caption the video clip with, "Was it Something I Said?"


No comments:

Post a Comment